VW USB Flash Drive Kombi 16GB High Speed Memory Stick
With Retractable USB plug and illuminating headlights!
The USB flash drive is cleverly concealed inside the trunk. When the device is plugged into the USB port of a computer, the headlights light up.
This officially licensed Volkswagen Kombi replica, is true to scale, has detail features such as transparent windows, rotatable wheels, and illuminating headlights. This new series of USB models, licensed by Volkswagen GmbH have the finer details such as chrome bumper and wheels. Memory size is a large 16GB
Includes postage to anywhere in Australia!
This Beauty is a large 16GB USB 2.0 Flash drive or Jump Drive ideal for desktop decor and transferring of large files like movies maybe you could load it up with some selfies, a video clip or movies or music as part of your gift.
USB flash drive specifications:
The Volkswagen USB drive Lights up when plugged in
USB 2.0 compliance support, plug and play
– Transferring rate up to 480Mbit per second
– 10 years data retention
– Minimum system requirements: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
– Large Drive size 16GB
– Kombi Product size (mm): 69(L) x 26(W) x 32(H)
- Fits all USB Ports
(Universal Serial Bus (USB) port is an industry standard developed in the mid-1990s that defines the cables, connectors and communications protocols used in a bus for connection, communication, and power supply between computers and electronic devices).
This USB drive is a licensed Volkswagen T1 Kombi replica, The USB flash drive is accurate to the smallest detail exceeding the expectation of worldwide fans. Officially licensed by Volkswagen GmbH.
Join our Facebook Page to receive exclusive updates & discounts!
Recent blog posts
- Sunny - 1975 VW Kombi Microbus by Righteous Kombis
- How much is a Kombi Worth? The value of a pre-purchase inspection.
- How do I Turn a 2 Seater VW Kombi into a 5 Seater
- Transforming a beatup 1974 VW Microbus into Ariel, the turquoise mermaid
- Restoring a 1972 Deluxe VW Kombi Microbus - Sprout
- How to Restore an 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight - Earl
- A Day on the Green with Orange Crush
- Do VW Kombis really catch fire and why?
- Orange Crush - A 79 Camper restoration
- Ruby - The 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight