VW Kombi Foam Engine Seal
Foam engine bay seal for your VW Kombi.
Essential to keep your Kombi engine cool.
All Kombi's with tall tail lights: 72-79
Fit with the smooth side up. Ensure the joint is not near the cooling fan. It is important to regularly check the condition of this seal as it breaks up as it becomes old.
Foam engine bay seal is essential to all Kombi engines to ensure the hot air can not rise from the exhaust.
Join our Facebook Page to receive exclusive updates & discounts!
Recent blog posts
- Sunny - 1975 VW Kombi Microbus by Righteous Kombis
- How much is a Kombi Worth? The value of a pre-purchase inspection.
- How do I Turn a 2 Seater VW Kombi into a 5 Seater
- Transforming a beatup 1974 VW Microbus into Ariel, the turquoise mermaid
- Restoring a 1972 Deluxe VW Kombi Microbus - Sprout
- How to Restore an 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight - Earl
- A Day on the Green with Orange Crush
- Do VW Kombis really catch fire and why?
- Orange Crush - A 79 Camper restoration
- Ruby - The 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight