VW Kombi Camper Tent - 4 man Kombi tent
Price includes postage to anywhere in Australia!
Available in RED
Now with Large opening Front Window
Now with Halfsize Rear Window
You’ll be the envy of the campsite! Why take shelter in some dull, conventional tent when you can recreate the Summer of Love in the hippie-tastic VW Camper Van Tent. Officially licensed by Volkswagen, the VW Camper Tent is a full size replica (1:1 Scale) of the 1965 Camper Van. The VW tent is large enough to stand up in and internally zip-divided into two rooms, sleeping 2 people in each one. Fly sheet doors seperate the inner compartments and a 300cm x 100cm waterproof groundsheet is sewn into the inside of the tent.
- 1:1 Scale – same size as the original T1 Campervan (1965)
- Officially licensed by Volkswagon
- Two zip-separated, Double Size rooms
- Doors open, just like on the original
- Fly sheet doors seperate inner compartments
- Manufactured by the factory who produces tents for North Face, K2 and Coleman.
- Separate flyscreen on door
- 3000mm x 1000mm Waterproof groundsheet is sewn into the inside of tent
- Sleeps four adults
- External: approx 398cm(L) x 187cm(H) x 155cm(D)
- Internal: approx 388cm(L) x 182.5cm(H) x 145cm(D)
- When packed up: approx 85cm(L) x 35cm(H) x 35cm(D)
- Weighs: approx 15.9kg
- 3,000mm Polyester taffeta roof
- 3,000mm Oxford ground sheet
- 1,000mm Polester taffeta sides
- Contents: Tent, Fly, Poles, Ropes & Pegs, Setup Instructions.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 5 DAYS FOR SHIPPING, AS WE WILL OFTEN USE A ROAD BASED COURIER - IT JUST DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION
For a full review check out: http://wickedwalkabout.com.au/kombi-campervan-tent/
Returns - will be accpeted so long as the tent has not been used, or unpacked.
Buyer must pay for freight on return of item to Righteous Kombis.
Join our Facebook Page to receive exclusive updates & discounts!
Recent blog posts
- Sunny - 1975 VW Kombi Microbus by Righteous Kombis
- How much is a Kombi Worth? The value of a pre-purchase inspection.
- How do I Turn a 2 Seater VW Kombi into a 5 Seater
- Transforming a beatup 1974 VW Microbus into Ariel, the turquoise mermaid
- Restoring a 1972 Deluxe VW Kombi Microbus - Sprout
- How to Restore an 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight - Earl
- A Day on the Green with Orange Crush
- Do VW Kombis really catch fire and why?
- Orange Crush - A 79 Camper restoration
- Ruby - The 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight