VW Beetle Haynes Repair Manual
Based on a complete teardown and rebuild
Looking to repair or rebuild your VW beetle or Karmann Ghia? As a VW enthusiast I can recommend the haynes repair manuals. They are very detailed with pictures, diagrams and exploded views and are easy to understand.
VW Beetle (Type 1) all models
Karmann Ghia all models
Check out our other VW items for sale including parts for Kombis, cool collectables and other books.
If you own an aircooled VW, we also strongly recommend that you get yourself a copy of "How to keep your Volkswagen Alive - A manual of step by step procedures for the complete idiot" By John Muir. This is the best VW manual for general maintenance and repair of your VW.
Join our Facebook Page to receive exclusive updates & discounts!
Recent blog posts
- Sunny - 1975 VW Kombi Microbus by Righteous Kombis
- How much is a Kombi Worth? The value of a pre-purchase inspection.
- How do I Turn a 2 Seater VW Kombi into a 5 Seater
- Transforming a beatup 1974 VW Microbus into Ariel, the turquoise mermaid
- Restoring a 1972 Deluxe VW Kombi Microbus - Sprout
- How to Restore an 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight - Earl
- A Day on the Green with Orange Crush
- Do VW Kombis really catch fire and why?
- Orange Crush - A 79 Camper restoration
- Ruby - The 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight