One of the things we love about Kombis is there's so much you can do to decorate them to make them suit your personality and style. Whether you want to keep their original 60/70s look or want to pimp them up with a bar and a flatscreen TV there's virtually no limit to what you can do. Even if you are on a budget you can create a Kombi that will still turn heads.
Here are some ideas for Kombi interiors that might give you inspiration for your own Kombi project.
Join our Facebook Page to receive exclusive updates & discounts!
Recent blog posts
- Sunny - 1975 VW Kombi Microbus by Righteous Kombis
- How much is a Kombi Worth? The value of a pre-purchase inspection.
- How do I Turn a 2 Seater VW Kombi into a 5 Seater
- Transforming a beatup 1974 VW Microbus into Ariel, the turquoise mermaid
- Restoring a 1972 Deluxe VW Kombi Microbus - Sprout
- How to Restore an 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight - Earl
- A Day on the Green with Orange Crush
- Do VW Kombis really catch fire and why?
- Orange Crush - A 79 Camper restoration
- Ruby - The 1971 Ex Army VW Kombi Lowlight